Monday, October 15, 2012

The NEW Influenster site

I know many of you are familiar with Influenster and VoxBoxes. I've reviewed some products from them here on this blog, they are a wonderful program where you sign up and take demographic surveys, if you fit the demographics they are looking for, you could be qualified to received themed "VoxBoxes". In these VoxBoxes youwill receive full size and sample sized products to test out and review. All Influenster asks in return for these free products is for you to review them and take their survey at the end. Easy! I loved my Naturals VoxBox and hope to qualify for other boxes in the future.

Now, since I've received my VoxBox, Influester changed their whole website, and wow, the difference is amazing! The look, the feel, the ability to easily navigate is fantastic.

What is not fantastic is how buggy the system is. My information has been lost multiple times. I had to submit my review survey twice, submit my VoxBox Pinterest board 3 or 4 times, and re-review multiple products because they lost my info. This is very frustrating, not only because it's a hassle to have to do the same things over and over again, but also because completing these tasks is very important if you want to receive boxes in the future. And I DO want to receive more boxes in the future!

Regardless of this rant of a blog post, I do love Influenster, and as I said, I hope to receive more boxes in the future. I also hope they fix the bugs to their system.

You can check out the NEW Influenster site and sign up HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment